This blog is dedicated to spreading knowledge throughout the world.
Random facts from Astronomy class:
-The winter circle has 6 constellations.
-Orion is the easiest constellation to find during the winter.
-Canis Major has a seriously huge star called Sirius.
1 MOLE of
02 = 32 g
N2 = 28 g
H2 = 2 g
He = 4 g
- Uranus and Neptune has 3% of their outer atmosphere is Methane.
- 602,000,000,000,000,000,000,000= number of particles in one mole.
- Uranus was the first planet to be DISCOVERED on March 13, 1781.
- The great red spot is a storm thats been going on for over 300 on planet:
- Voyager I is a satellite that went only to Jupiter and Saturn. Voyager II actually went on Uranus and Neptune.
- Pluto is not a planet, it is a dwarf star.
- There is so little light to take pictures of uranus that the shutter had to be open longer thus making photos blurry.
- 42 years at a time, the north pole of Uranus receives no sunlight.
- Uranus has a magnetic field but it is tilted.
- Mars is basically made of rust/iron oxide
- Uranus has a magnetic field because the pressure on the water creates an electric current. The water acts as a metal and creates that magnetic field.
- Uranus has 27 moons. 5 are large and more important than the others.
- Carbon causes the moons and planets to be exceptionally dark.
- Miranda's, one of Uranus' moons, strange appearance is possibly due to a freezing during its formation.
- Neptune has methane causing its color.
- Scooter is a cloud on Neptune that moves unusually fast.
- The rotation axis of Neptune differs from its magnetic field axis.